Our client is a dynamic and well-established single-family office based in Monaco, with a global reach.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant with strong analytical skills to manage monthly reporting of the consolidated perimeter which includes more than 30 entities.
The successful candidate will be involved in daily/weekly/monthly cash management and financial analysis for some key projects as well. Based on his/her experience, he/she could also be involved in the Portfolio Management System area. He/She will join a team of 3 persons, and his/her team spirit will be fundamental.
The candidate will have at least 15 years’ experience in a similar position in an audit/accounting firm, family office or international company. His/Her written and spoken English must be excellent. We have preference for a candidate with investments firm experience.
Salary: Attractive package.
Indicative Main tasks:
- Prepare individual and consolidated accounts on a quarterly basis,
- Participate in the annual Audits for one Monegasque entity and three Luxembourg companies,
- Participate in all reconciliations on monthly basis (bank reconciliations, investments positions per asset class, and others),
- Cash management function of entities operating in various jurisdictions, responsible for ensuring all bank accounts, banking and accounting records are kept up to date and reconciled for multiple currency as required, prepare all cash and treasury reporting for the Group including roll-over of any deposits and any income generated,
- Prepare monthly reporting packs and participate to the Board of Directors’ reports,
- Be part of the implementation of the new Portfolio Management System (on-going) and its interaction with the accounting tool,
- Have regular interactions with other departments,
- Handle ad-hoc requests in a timely manner,
Despite the main above listed tasks, we have a flexible team. Therefore, we expect from the candidate flexibility to perform other tasks, if and when required.
- Graduate from High School in Accounting and Finance,
- Driven by a high-quality focus on meeting deadlines,
- Autonomous and enjoy working in both individual and team setting,
- Excel expert, good knowledge of accounting software (ideally Sage) and portfolio management system (We use Masttro),
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills,
- Have a strong team spirit and be able to work under pressure,
- Fluent in French and English. Italian would be a plus.